On-Line Marketing Methods
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the art of positioning your website to move to the top of the organic searches.
Organic searches reflect about 75% of the landed searches on the search engines. At MarketingNon-Profits.com, we utilize social network and strategic linking to launch your website to the top.
There are five parts to the SEO process:
1. Make a Plan- A full 12 month proposal will include every aspect of web marketing. Incorporated are social SEO, infographics, videos, as well as link building on a network of thousands of sites and forums. We help you develop the propernon profit marketing strategy budget to maximize your return on investment.
2. Keyword Analysis and Setup– In the analysis and setup phase, keywords are examined to determine what you currently rank for and what keywords could make you the most money. Your competition is analyzed and current search traffic is assessed to determine the keywords that will give you best results. We work with topic keywords as well as “long tailed phrases” that will bring more website traffic. A dashboard is provided for you where you can watch the progress.
3. On-Page SEO- A key part of the “organic” SEO strategy is preparing a website to be more easily searched and indexed by Google and major search engines. It is estimated that 30% of the “juice” that is used to get you ranked is what you say about yourself. We not only analyze your site but we also make the changes that are needed to get you more website traffic. Your website will be fine-tuned to make it easier to be found by your potential clients. On-page content can be rewritten or modified to attract the search traffic that you need.
4. Linking Campaign- Current, relevant content is linked to your site from websites and blogs with good domain authority. It is estimated that 70% of the “juice” that is going to get you ranked comes from what others say about you. A “Social SEO” media for non profit effort includes articles that get positioned on prime sites. We build only quality, industry-relevant links to your website, using the appropriate anchor text and link descriptions. You can review all the content with tracking software.
5. Monitoring and Reporting- Anytime you desire, you can log on and see the optimization progress on your site through a tool custom- designed for you. Whether it is PPC management, SEO or social media marketing, you can stay on top of your results 24 hours a day. Weekly and monthly recaps are sent and phone conferences can be arranged as often as you require.
Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay per click advertising is the fastest, most trackable marketing that has ever been developed. Pay Per Click advertising or PPC is a great compliment to your search engine optimization program.
The adword form of advertisement is based on advertisers who want to be found for specific key words. They bid for the best position on the advertising side of the search page. The advertiser is only charged when the advertisement link is clicked.
Flat Fee Pay Per Click Management
MarketingNon-Profits.com charges a flat fee for our PPC management services, versus a percentage of your budget, unlike most of our competitors. This allows you to increase your spending without increasing your management fees.
This form of advertising focuses on distinct audiences that are reading certain topics. For instance if you are focusing on women between the ages of 40-60, we would run a custom-built ad that would appeal to that audience and slap it right on a relevant article in Martha Stewart Magazine, New York Times, Parenting Magazine, Biography, and many other sites in those demographics.
Semantic marketing costs less than traditional Adword PPC and is very targeted for high conversion. You can budget to spend as much as you want and quit anytime. This could be an important piece of your social media strategy for non profits.
This advertising platform is a partnership that MarketingNon-Profits.com has with Vertical Search Works, the largest semantic marketing network in the world. To better understand “Semantic Marketing,” view the video below.
We design high-quality photo ads or video ads specifically for your targeted audience.
After a visitor comes to your site and shows interest in your product, wouldn’t you like to be on the forefront of their mind as they continue shopping?
This is where “retargeting” comes in. Once a visitor lands on your site, a cookie is attached to them and an ad from your company pops up on relevant sites to remind them of you. This often builds credibility in that they suddenly start to see you when they have never seen you before. This form of advertising is much less expensive than traditional PPC advertising and builds your brand recognition. It is highly recommended to add this on to your PPC campaign.
Any Sized Client
So whether your needs are for a Cincinnati PPC strategy or you need a pay per click strategy for an international program, MarketingNon-Profits.com is your answer!
Our PPC clients have a 95 percent retention rate (They stay with us!) so we are obviously doing something right. We average 5 percent to 30 percent increases in ROI in a very short time. Many PPC clients often don’t realize that their website has a “quality score” that impacts their bidding price. We help our clients improve their site so that they can receive the best pricing.
Call MarketingNon-Profits.com today at 513-474-1158